Every weekday’s end, we collect just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- Do you like Cora Pizza, near Spadina Avenue and Harbord Street? Why not buy the place on Craigslist?
- Have you noticed that the Star now has an entire “Rob Ford vs. Sarah Thomson” subsection on the Toronto page of its website? All your ass-grab news in one convenient place.
- But let us take a moment to consider those whose asses have bigger problems. A local doctor has developed a way to use phone cameras as intestinal-worm detectors.
- Vice Magazine takes us inside a Markham Super Bowl party that was organized by the Hells Angels.
- Amsterdam has a bridge named after Toronto: the Torontobrug. Appropriately enough, says one astute blogger, it even looks like it came from Toronto.