Every weekday’s end, Extra, Extra collects just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
Four proposed button designs by noted left-wing pinko elitists, Spacing.
- Left-wing pinko merchandise! Getcher left-wing pinko merchandise! Fewer than twenty-four hours after Don Cherry embarrassed himself much more than usual, Spacing is producing buttons and I Bike T.O. is producing t-shirts for the left-wing pinkos in your life.
- The Green Room hasn’t reopened, nor has it moved, after it was shut and kept shut this fall, but BlogTO suggests that a new restaurant that opened in Koreatown this summer, Pour Boy, might have the same mysterious owners.
- That “ducks blown off their feet by the wind” YouTube video—you may have seen it—was shot at Woodbine Racetrack, it turns out, though the man who shot the video doesn’t know how it made its way online. There really aren’t very many cute animal videos that don’t, though.
- Eye Weekly spent a night riding with Burrito Bike, the nifty Friday-night burrito-delivery service we featured last month.
- While police and their chief stay mostly mum here, British cops are issuing apologies and paying out cash for injuring a photographer during London’s 2009 G20 summit.
- Speaking of which: how’s Rosie DiManno doing lately? Killing it, actually.