Win a Trip to Montréal
Each winner will win one return trip for two people from Toronto to Montréal. You’ll travel Business Class on VIA Rail and receive a two-night stay in a double occupancy room in a four-or-greater star hotel. You can redeem this prize for a trip anytime before December 20, 2011. Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who reside in Ontario and who have reached the age of majority in Canada at the time of entering the Contest.
Simply leave a comment on this contest page, telling us what one thing would be at the top of your list to do in Montréal if you win. Make sure to leave your comment before the contest ends: November 24, 2011 at 8:00 PM EST. We will select two winners from all entries received by that time.
The Win a Trip to Montréal Contest is coordinated by Torontoist, with prizes furnished by Tourisme Montréal. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Torontoist at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.torontoist.com and all entries must be received online. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified.
2. This contest starts on November 17, 2011 at 8:01 PM EST and ends on November 24, 2011 at 8:00 PM EST.
3. Prizes will be awarded as described above. The sponsor, Tourisme Montréal represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $1,500 is the fair market value of the Prize.
4. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 8:00 PM (EST) on the contest closing date of November 24, 2011. Torontoist and/or Tourisme Montréal are not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
5. The winners will be randomly selected on November 25, 2011 from all entries received. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 48 hours of selection. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Tourisme Montréal reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial, and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who reside in Ontario who have reached the age of majority at the time of entering the Contest, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and/or Tourisme Montréal and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
7. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Torontoist and Tourisme Montréal, such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Torontoist and Tourisme Montréal assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
8. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Torontoist and/or Tourisme Montréal are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the contest. Torontoist and/or Tourisme Montréal reserve the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.