CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The “Torontoist Bike Giveaway/Patreon Pedal Pusher” Contest is provided by Torontoist. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Torontoist at:
111 Queen Street E., Suite 320,
Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. Only one entry per person. This contest will live on torontoist.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by Subscribing to Torontoist at patreon.com/torontoist. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, subscribe to Torontoist via Patreon.
2. This contest starts on May 16, 2016 9:00 AM EST and ends on June 16, 2016 at 12:01 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of Torontoist and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive an Urbanite Lakeshore bike from Urbane Cyclist (must pick up on site and arrange via Kathleen Banville, marketing manager at Urbane).
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $569 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 12:01 PM EST on the contest closing date of June 16, 2016. Torontoist is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on June 16, 2016. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 48 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Torontoist reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to all residents of Toronto and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Torontoist and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Torontoist and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Torontoist and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Torontoist reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.