The following post is from our advertisers, Virgin America, Tourism Toronto, and Only in San Francisco.
What defines your city, and what can’t be missed? What awaits adventurers beyond the tourist traps and major landmarks? Create the ultimate tour of must-see spots and you could win a weekend in San Francisco; plus a private show with Broken Social Scene and a bunch of your friends on Halloween.
- Create a 3-day city itinerary in under 400 words.
- Submit to email@example.com with your full name, address and phone number (only Ontario residents are eligible to win)
- Wait for your entry to appear on our landing page, http://torontoist.com/virginamerica/
- Tell all your friends to vote by simply pressing the Facebook “Like” button on http://torontoist.com/virginamerica/ (your entry will have your first name and last initial). Only votes on this page will count towards the contest. Votes on Facebook will not count towards the contest.
- The itinerary that receives the most number of votes wins!
Four winners each get to bring eleven guests to Parts and Labour for a VIP concert with Broken Social Scene. Additionally, each winner also gets a pair (2) of roundtrip tickets to San Francisco with a 2-night hotel stay at Hotel Rex, a Joie de Vivre hotel, two SF CityPass, and one $100 gift certificate to a SF restaurant. Please see rules and regulations for more details.
The contest is brought to you by Virgin America, Tourism Toronto, and Only in San Francisco.
Please be sure to read the rules and regulations for The Hometown Hideouts Contest.