Every weekday’s end, Extra, Extra collects just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
A still from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. More—including brand new ones—are collected here.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World reviews are leaking out, and they’re overwhelmingly positive. (“The Godfather [of] deadpan hipster comedies,” Cinematical says.) Meanwhile, Exclaim‘s cover story this week is all about the film’s music.
- Sure, you thought only stop signs could be funny with one-liners scrawled onto them, but you probably haven’t considered the comedy potential of don’t stop signs.
- Ever thought, mid-haircut, “boy, I wish I was high right now?” NOW profiles Lightheaded, a place where you can get your hair cut and smoke weed at the same time.
- In Eye, Todd Irvine writes about how bad Jarvis Street was for everyone before the bike lanes landed there.
- And the level of debate in our city’s mayoral race has reached a new high, as a person dressed as a chicken paraded around a George Smitherman press conference today, holding up an anti–Rob Ford sign. Hey, we saw that episode of West Wing, too.