Torontoist is one of thirteen cities in the worldwide Gothamist network. Each Sunday, the editors of every site—from LAist to Londonist—choose their most interesting article, a list that is compiled into the network-wide feature Elsewhere In The Ist-a-Verse.
Photo by tripp…
- Chicagoist celebrated (and celebrated and celebrated) the Blackhawks’ Stanley Cup victory, while a local man chose instead to celebrate former governor Rod Blagojevich with a tattoo.
- Londonist checked out a new Banksy mural that had the Brit press engrossed, but spotted it was a fake.
- Phillyist followed up on the story regarding a controversial play about a pedophile by posting a review. Verdict: no child abusers were glorified in the making of this production.
- Shanghaiist found amazing videos of the Danish and United Kingdom pavilions at their world fair.
- Bostonist saw lightning strike the top of the Prudential building and put Big Baby into gear.
- Gothamist found that people go gaga when Lady Gaga goes to her sister’s high school graduation or a Mets game where she flips off the papa-paparazzi (and somehow involving Jerry Seinfeld).
- LAist wondered if fake chicken and other meats will become a trend in big chain restaurants.
- Houstonist reflected upon this past weekend‘s Free Press Summer Fest, including finding a slew of videos from the two-day party in Tinsley Park.
- SFist wept after hearing that the Muni Fast Pass will soon be a thing of the past.