Torontoist is one of fourteen cities in the worldwide Gothamist network. Each Sunday, the editors of every site—from LAist to Londonist—choose their most interesting article, a list which is compiled into the network-wide feature Elsewhere In The Ist-A-Verse.
- A posthumous tribute wall dedicated to singer/songwriter Elliot Smith sat defaced by graffiti for months on end––LAist said enough, so did the fans and city council.
- SFist was surprised to learn that chronic presidential candidate Ralph Nader picked former San Francisco Supervisor Matt Gonzalez as his running mate.
- Phillyist explored the possibilities of green cleaning.
- Shanghaiist is amused by this video of a busker playing the flute with his nose!
- Bostonist read the rumors that Tom Brady might be Calvin Klein’s next panty model, which indicates that he is slowly turning into his supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.
- Seattlest got excited when former Nirvana drummer and Fighter of Foo Dave Grohl announced his presidential bid.
- Gothamist found that New Yorkers are proud of their subway system, even if it’s got rats in it.
- Austinist unveiled their special SXSW coverage minisite, with artist interviews, day party previews, and festival news.
Photo by Andy Sternberg/LAist