…but you can’t tell can you?
On the radio, Sundays from 1:00 – 3:00pm is when you can listen in on CIUT 89.5
This week – a hot show!
- Blog This! w/ MH – Part 2 of an interview with the editor of this fine blog – Ron Nurwisah
- In Concert w/ Andy Frank – NXNE buzzband madness w/ Doris Day and “Trent Reznor with Tits” – Natasha Alexandra
- Final Cut w/ Andrea Nene – Andrea speaks with director, Patrick Creadon about his new film Wordplay.
- Ground Zero w/ Danny Leskiw – Guest Raheel Raza talks about her new book, “Their Jihad*** Not My Jihad”
- Where it’s At! w/ Tracy B.N. – Patricia Aldridge is a local painter who runs the Aldridge art studio and
Take A Walk On The Wild Side (a store dedicated to drag queen attire and plus size women).
- Higher Learning w/ Mike Howard – A feature Interview with Low Budget from Hollertronix
And to check out the first part of the Higher Learning Interview with Ron Nurwisah, get low here.
Call us in the studio on Sunday at 416 – 946 – 7000, let us know you’re a Torontoist reader, and we’ll hook you up with mad prizes!
And Wendy, you’ll be missed on Sunday. Our thoughts are with you.