Pay more than double with the TTC Discount Plan!
Consider the following problem:
- You buy a discount plan metropass subscription from the TTC.
- For months, the TTC debits your bank account and your metro pass arrives in the mail.
- Then one day it doesn’t.
- Your account has already been debited $91.50
- You call the TTC.
- The TTC lets you know that every month, they put thousands of metropasses into plain brown envelopes and release them to Canada Post, whereupon the passes become untraceable.
- Since Canada Post is completely, 100% infallable, you will definitely recieve your pass.
- If it doesn’t arrive, it must be something to do with your karma.
- Your recourse? Buy another pass. At full price. $99.75
- What if it was stolen? The TTC has no way of verifying that. Buy another pass. $99.75
- What if it was lost? Your issue is with Canada Post. Buy another pass. $99.75
- Total cost for your metropass this month? $191.25.