Ah the holidays! A time when we can be together and share links. Here it’s not so much sharing as providing. So:
– Pork Busters is an attempt answer to Siri Agrell’s aching question: “Are Canadian Bloggers Pussies?” Here, there is a blog-wide attempt to uncover useless programs within our government.
– Said the Grammophone has a best songs of the year list and MP3 offerings. How about that Herman Dune!
– The newest Chapelle theories involve death threats. Read them all here.
– Frank’s got the word on the new Neko Case show.
– Our friend MW starts watching GTA Trends. With authority.
– And finally, Toronto Star offers a new Google Map mash-up, highlighting some traffic congestion. We take the TTC though.