Places you might find Emily Haines and her trademark short-skirt:
– Opening for the Rolling Stones.
– Listening to Sonic Youth.
– Eating Gnocchi at Terroni.
– Singing with Broken Social Scene in January. (Though when playing with BSS, it’s tight jeans as opposed to the mini-skirt.)
– On Torontoist’s contest page.
To win a copy of her band’s latest album, Live It Out, and a Metric tee-shirt, please send an email over here including your name, gender (for the shirt size, ok?) and mailing address. Also, just for kicks, tell us which song on the new Broken Social Scene album Ms Haines sings on. Think you can do that? Thanks.
Contest closes December 31, 2005.