– The St. Clair streetcar issue is back on track. Or derailed, depending on your point of view. Two judges said Justice Matlow exhibited an “appearance of bias,” and they weren’t talking about the pirate hem dress he was sporting.
– What are the grossest things you have seen people eat on the subway (while reading poetry)?
– Mayor Miller ‘won’t back down.’
– George Stroumboyouknow hosts a chat and free screening of Born into Brothels at CEEB headquarters on Saturday.
– Colour with other non-children at the Drake on Saturday Night, as part of the Toronto Alternative Art Fair International.