An extremely slap-dash look around the blogiverse has yielded the following links (excuse the tardiness of some):
– Our friend Frank‘s got some BSS pics (one of which we ungraciously stole), and some words for those who didn’t like Les Giraffes.
(PS Did they remind anyone of the first Batman, when the Joker had that street party? Toronto=Gotham City)
– Still tickets available for Jon Stewart in Toronto.
– Brooklyn Vegan has a Saul Williams mixtape.
– JKelly blogged-off a few weeks back on Star writer Antonia Z. This woman wears leather pants and doesn’t really keep up with hip hop.
– FOX News interrupts their London bombings coverage to mention that they don’t like France.
– Read a heavily condensed version of the state of rock crit.
– TORONTOIST PARTY! It’s free, it’s happening, it’s THIS FRIDAY.