Etobicoke – 399 The West Mall (Burnhamthorpe and Hwy 427)
East York – 850 Coxwell Avenue (Coxwell and Mortimer)
North York – 5100 Yonge Street (Yonge and Sheppard)
Metro Hall – 55 John Street (John and King)
But if Civic Centres aren’t necessarily your scene, and you don’t want to be an electricity swine, run through the following low temp checklist and you’ll survive.
– Avoid eating big. Heavy meals will only weigh you down.
– Don’t use the oven.
– Lights low, computers and big electronics off.
– Fans are fun, but don’t use a fan in a closed room without windows or doors open to the outside. And don’t believe that fans cool air. They just move the air around. Fans keep you cool by evaporating your sweat.
– Don’t drink Coke or Pepsi or Tab or Cott’s or Barq’s or anyother sugar beverage.
– And lastly but never leastly, don’t forget to help our friends the animals cope with heat too.
(*Of course ‘cool’ in this case is in reference to temperature)