Summer is supposed to be a time when everyone you know is either free from responsibilities, or pretending to be. And the friends you know and love congregates back home so Toronto can become the venue for every party, event, and activity possible.
So imagine my surprise upon moving home to find out that my He Said/She Said partner in crime, Adrian the Adorable Sports Writer, was moving to cottage country for the summer! It breaks all my summer rules, and it breaks my heart. But it’s good for you, dear Reader, because after a lengthy recovery from the news Torontoist has realized a male counterpoint is essential to keeping things going.
Interested? Some of your He Said duties may include:
– coming up with groundbreaking ideas to write about
– being online at 4am for drunken MSN conversations
– identifying Torontoatti at public events and informing Paige about
– visiting your fellow writers at work when they are bored
– have a healthy body image
– being witty, clever, always entertaining, and just the right amount of sexy
Post a comment if you think you can be the next He. (And remember: telling girls you are the He of He Said/She Said is very hot.)