Monday Morning Linkola: Benmergui Gets Wilder
Incongruous things are afoot in this town. Parking tickets are down and Ralph Benmergui is up! It must be Spring! Here are the links:
– Gene Wilder will be interviewed by Jazz FM nasal nebbish Ralph Benmergui on Tuesday. Wilder’s new book is Kiss Me Like a Stranger, and he’ll tout it at the Bloor Cinema tomorrow at 8.
– Parking ticket totals will go down this year, and Toronto Police Supt. Gary Ellis says 40,000 less tickets will be issued. TOist can make neither heads nor tails.
– 5,900 Canadians die from air pollution every year. Up from 5,000 in 2002. And we thought smog was just ugly.
– Students at a Toronto prep school pay $16,000 a year, but still don’t learn that anti-semitism is bad.
– Accordion Guy “posts the cat!” Cat Posting Explainer here.