Sundays are generally awful. Combine the threat of having to work on Monday with the black-eye/STD/hangover from Saturday night, and then add the closure of all the major banks…Sundays are just no fun. Except of course for Superbowl Sunday. This is a day to eat, drink, and yell at the television. Here are the highs and lows of the Superbowl that was:
– Philadelphia Eagle and Toronto-native Mike Labinjo appeared in yesterday’s game, only to lose!
– Toronto Police were out looking for football fans that move their tailgate party into the front seat of their car, with a Superbowl RIDE program.
– Mill St. offered Superbowl Keggies.
– More women are victims of abuse on Superbowl Sunday than any other day? FALSE!
– The Family Guy guy is back on Fox with American Dad.
– Global always messes with the commercials. But what CanWest doesn’t know is that there are ways to watch the good ones.
– The Raptors lost.
– The NFL might come to TORONTO! In a very long time!
– KFC is both sick and gross.
Have a good Monday. Yup!