On the shores of Lake Simcoe, 45 minutes outside the GTA, a new resort community is taking shape. At Friday Harbour, you can experience a day of golf and tennis, sandy beaches and nature trails, shopping, dining and more.
1. The Marina Village is the soul of this urban escape. Whether you’re looking for an outfit for a night out, sporting equipment to take out on the lake or even a fun game for the kids, there’s shopping here for everyone. Or take a seat at one of the resto-bars or bistros that line the shoreline and enjoy a light lunch while the water laps against the marina, patio-side.
2. Friday Harbour’s Lake Club is here for the good of your health, physically and mentally. Enjoy a workout at the Training Centre, a relaxing message at the Wellness Centre Spa, or a luxurious dip in the lap pool, wading pool and hot tub. There’s even a Kid Zone where your children can make new friends while you enjoy a moment to catch up with old ones.
3. Here from Big Bay Point, you have Lake Simcoe and the Trent-Severn Waterway at your doorstep. Use Friday Harbour as your “home base” for cruising the lake, fishing, waterskiing and more. Other waterside amenities include The Pier where there will be live music and fireworks, and the Beach Club where you can enjoy a game of beach volleyball or simply relax on the sand and soak in the rays.
4. Life’s ultimate aspiration? A never-ending vacation. Imagine stepping out on your balcony and enjoying peaceful lake views stretching away into the distant horizon. The Harbour Flats are set back from the hustle and bustle of Friday Harbour Village and feature the intimacy of a private courtyard plus the luxury of elevator service.
5. Friday Harbour’s Boardwalk Condos let you live above it all while a world of excitement and entertainment awaits just steps from your open-concept suite. Floorplans range from space-efficient studios to sprawling penthouses, to suit the needs of singles, couples and families.
6. For a truly luxurious weekend escape, Friday Harbour has a selection of townhome designs to choose from. The Marina Towns combine the bliss of a waterside retreat with the convenience of a nearby commercial hub, while the Island Towns take shoreline living to the next level, set upon their very own specially created island land network in the bay.
This is a sponsored post, which means it was paid for by our advertising partners. Learn more about the Friday Harbour at fridayharbourresort.com