Hunt at Thanksgiving, ca. 1930. From the City of Toronto Archives, Fonds 1244, Item 2383.
A common route in the 1920s and 1930s took riders east from the club grounds on Kingston Road, north beyond Danforth Road, then east across to Dufferin Street, to end at Armstrong’s Hotel, north of Eglinton. The growing city’s encroachment into the surrounding wilderness eventually pushed club excursions further and further north to Aurora.