Every weekday’s end, we collect just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- Mayor Rob Ford continues to rule the late-night talk shows. Above, Jim O’Heir reprises his role as “Rob Ford,” on the November 6 edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live. (We liked the Daily Show and Colbert Report segments better.)
- And here’s a surprisingly good autotune of Ford’s crack admission.
- And speaking of Rob Ford videos, the Star has now put a price tag on today’s big exclusive. The paper says it paid $5000 for that video of Ford flailing around and threatening to rip someone’s throat out.
- Meanwhile, even Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti (Ward 7, York West), who’s known for strange antics, is imploring the mayor to get help.
- Not in any way Ford-related: the Grid has a really interesting visual breakdown of the dollar values of every element of a typical Toronto streetscape, from the traffic lights down.