Every weekday’s end, we collect just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- Thieves take note: according to the CBC, early fall is the perfect time to pull off that winter-jacket heist you’ve been planning.
- Much has been made of Mayor Rob Ford’s response (or lack thereof) to freedom-of-information requests from the press, but only the Grid has the whole thing in infographic form.
- As part of its weird experiment with augmented reality, the Toronto Star is livestreaming video from inside Toronto’s new Ripley’s Aquarium, which has yet to open to the public. Say hello to the fish. (The video feed is supposed to last until 10 p.m.)
- Also streaming tonight, and bound to be more dramatic than the aquarium: live video of the City’s town hall meeting on Porter’s plans to expand Billy Bishop Airport.
- This, apparently, is what $2.1 million in seized Canadian cash looks like. Now you know.