Every weekday’s end, we collect just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- Nathan Ng just launched a website that gives users easy access to some very old maps of Toronto (one of which, from 1827, is pictured above).
- A former broadcast intern dishes on the time she was made to fetch Pepto Bismol for a certain mayoral candidate with an upset tummy. Aww.
- Here’s yet another video of the TTC’s next-generation streetcar in the wild.
- Now wait just a second, Ward 4 Councillor Gloria Lindsay Luby. If we start tasering Toronto’s coyotes instead of shooting them, what prevents them from fighting back with elaborate homemade weaponry?
- Also possibly of interest: Drake snuck a reference to last summer’s Danzig Street shootings into a new song he did with the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg. You can listen to it here.