Every weekday’s end, Extra, Extra collects just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- The TTC announced today that it has added luggage racks to all 192 Airport Rocket buses (those are the ones that run between Kipling Station and Pearson). Anyone who has ever taken that bus will know why this is great.
- Remember when Canada’s marijuana laws were struck down by an Ontario superior court judge? Today, the Ontario Court of Appeal overturned that decision, meaning pot will continue to be illegal. Your dealer is very relieved.
- A Reddit user made a heat map of rent prices in Toronto. Apparently there are places where you can find housing for $300 per bedroom, which seems indicative of imperfect data to us. Regardless, it’s fun to look at.
- Toronto Sun Queen’s Park reporter Jonathan Jenkins is out of a job today. (Whether by choice or not, we don’t know.) Considering the ongoing bloodletting at Sun Media, he’s probably not the only one.
- This is quite possibly the saddest local story of the month.
- But hey, Buster’s Sea Cove is opening a new location in the PATH. Seafood!