Every weekday’s end, Extra, Extra collects just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- An animated GIF of Rob Ford falling over while attempting to throw a football during a Grey Cup event on Tuesday has been posted on BoingBoing, ensuring that our mayor’s pratfall will be enjoyed by people around the world. Congratulations to all involved.
- Speaking of Ford, former Toronto Sun editor Rob Granatstein says the mayor’s libel trial omitted some pretty compelling evidence: a press release issued by Ford’s mayoral campaign that actually said the words “I think it was corruption.”
- But at least we don’t have the mayor of London, Ontario, right?
- Looking to buy some books for a loved one this holiday season? Quill & Quire has a gift guide that’s all CanLit.
- The Grid is running a cover story on Sun city columnist Sue-Ann Levy tomorrow. It may be great, or it may not be so great. Either way, it’s a must-read.