Believe it or not, 12 hours just isn't enough time to see all there is to see of Nuit Blanche 2012. Some snacks will help you go farther through.
With Nuit Blanche now in its seventh year, Toronto is getting better at perfecting the art of late-night dining. There are plenty of options for all-night revelers, but it might be a smart move to pack a granola bar and a bottle of water (or what have you) if the lines are long. Each zone has its own rest area, complete with food trucks. There will also be washrooms on King west of John Street and on Gould Street east of Yonge.
On with the food!
ZONE A: YONGE WEST TO JOHN, FROM KING SOUTH TO FRONT
- Burrito Boyz (218 Adelaide West): open until 4 a.m.
- Alexandros Take-Out (5 Queens Quay West): open until 4 a.m.
- Thor Espresso (35 Bathurst): open all night (just for Nuit Blanche)
- Thompson Diner (550 Wellington): open 24 hours
- Shanghai Cowgirl (538 Queen West): open until 4 a.m.
- The Gladstone (1214 Queen West): open all night (with a pop-up burrito stand)
- Poutini’s (1112 Queen West): open until 4:30 a.m.
ZONE B: UNIVERSITY EAST TO VICTORIA, DUNDAS TO KING
ZONE C: JARVIS EAST TO YONGE, SHUTER SOUTH TO FRONT
AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT…
- Owl of Minerva (280 Spadina, Dragon City Shopping Mall): open until 4 a.m.
- New Ho King (410 Spadina): open until 4 a.m.
- Canton Chilli (418 Spadina): open until 4 a.m.
- Pho Pasteur (525 Spadina): open until 5:30 a.m.
- Sneaky Dee’s (431 College Street): open until 4:30 a.m.
- Mars (432 College): open 24 hours
- Burrito Boyz (575 College): open until 4 a.m.
- Burro Burrito (655 College): open until 4 a.m.
- Ghazale (661 College): open until 4 a.m.
- Ghazale (504 Bloor West): open until 4:30 a.m.
- Lakeview (1131 Dundas Street West): open 24 hours
- 7 West (7 Charles Street West): open 24 hours
Focus: Yonge Street west to John, from King south to Front.
Focus: Victoria west to University, from Dundas south to King
Focus: Jarvis west to Yonge, from Shuter Street south to Front.