Every weekend, a round-up of top stories from across the St. Joseph Media network.
- Behold Burger’s Priest, and their Vatican City burger, which uses two grilled cheese sandwiches as the bun. It’s Toronto Life‘s burger of the year.
- The 2012 Olympic Games are almost here. With each Olympics comes Olympic swag, and this week the Bay unveiled Team Canada’s London 2012 Olympic Games apparel. Fashion checks it out.
- At Ottawa Magazine contributing editor Mark Bourrie contemplates the ironies of being banned from the Sun News Network.
- Where has one of the best top ten lists ever: the top ten places to buy chocolate in Canada.
- Also check out other reads from 20 Minute Supper Club, who are busy cooking with beef; Canadian Family, happily baking mini chocolate cupcakes; and Wedding Bells.