Every weekday’s end, Extra, Extra collects just about everything you ought to care about or ought not miss.
- Clifford Stead shot photos of Toronto in the ’80s and ’90s, and they are cool. Above: the SkyDome, when it was being built in 1988, seen from the CN Tower looming above it.
- Still missing Mark Dailey, big time? On the occasion of the Voice’s passing, Retrontario’s Ed Conroy has been busy publishing vintage video clips of Dailey.
- John Stirratt and Patrick Sansone, from Wilco, the band, ate at Sky Blue Sky, the sandwich store named after a Wilco album. The Globe was there.
- Mayor Rob Ford’s first city council meeting was today and this happened, but at least this all means that Steve Murray will run again in 2014.
- And it didn’t take long for the new Dufferin Underpass to get tagged.