Torontoist is one of fourteen cities in the worldwide Gothamist network. Each Sunday, the editors of every site—from LAist to Londonist—choose their most interesting article, a list which is compiled into the network-wide feature Elsewhere In The Ist-A-Verse.
- SFist worried over drugstore chain Walgreens’ celebration of Black History Month.
- Gothamist was surprised that apparently New York City is the fourth most miserable city in the country, after Detroit, Stockton, CA, and Flint, MI.
- Shanghaiist found out what the Chinese think of Hilary and Obama.
- It was with a healthy amount of schadenfreude that Phillyist reported that former Eagle, and now Cowboy (ew), Terrell Owens owes the Eagles a significant wad of cash.
- Chicagoist, after seeing a smoking ban go into effect this year, debated the convenience of smoking shelters.
- Austinist showed some love for Barack Obama.
- Seattlest went back in time to see the future, or something like that.
- DCist chatted with songstress Aimee Mann.
- Londonist walked around murderer/barber/gourmet Sweeney Todd’s Fleet Street.
- LAist might see rent control go away in California, and people on both sides of the issue feel passionate about it.
- Bostonist celebrated the first anniversary of one of the city’s most infamous moments––Aqua Teen Hunger Force Day.
Image from Nature abhors a vacuum.