This Halloweekend is packed with scary activities.
- On Sunday the Mexican Consulate is helping Harbourfront with Day of the Dead celebrations, which include dancing, food and a workshop on how to make ‘sugar skulls.’ Also, a claymation short about a man who realizes being dead isn’t so bad.
- On Saturday there’s a superstar graphic novelist panel with Seth, Chris Ware, Charles Burns and Chip Kidd, to be moderated by the delightfully exhuberant Jeet Heer.
- The kooky puppeteers over at Clay and Paper present Night of Dread at Dufferin Grove Park. A black and white parade and dancing round a bonfire while eating the ‘bread of the dead.’ Creepy.
- As if the Zoo isn’t scary enough without Halloween activities.
- Another one of those urban games, Halloween in the City means paying to run around the city in a costume.